Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Audrey Kawasaki

Hello dolls,
So few weeks ago I went through some blogs looking for inspiration for ...erm ....life .....haha.
I noticed some work done by Audrey Kawasaki.
Audrey Kawasaki is a 29 year old painter living in London.
Her work is oil paint applied straight onto wood ,bu t she is know for her erotic portrayals of young women.
But yeah , I do not want to write her biography here. 
I wanted to share some work with you , I love the way it is so simple but creative and somehow I just feel her art , if you know what I mean?
Personally I want to use some of her work to get tattooed in next half a year or so.
I think her work would look lovley on walls and I wish I could own a real piece.
Obviously I will not go for naked ones but let me show you some of my favourties and probably 3/4 of her online gallery.























What do you think?

suzanne marie 
xxx
Enjoy and tell me what do you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment