Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Printed leggins!

Hello dolls,
So finally I picked up my package with 4 new pairs of leggings from the post.
I have a whole box full of leggings , easy to wear and so comfy , especially since I am not able to fit into my jeans :)
So I got 4 new pairs of boohoo.com   and notice they are the first ones in my little "collection" that are colorfull.
I own loads of wool like ,shiny , black ones but it is time to liven up my wardrobe if it comes to leggings so here we go. 
I am not sure how to wear them , since they are so in your face the top probably should be super simple hm?
But from other side we see loads of mixing patterns and stuff on catwalks and stuff so maybe I will throw any printed top and just go with it :) 












So how do you like this trend of printed leggings? and how would you wear them?

hope you enjoyed this quick post :)
xxx
suzanne marie

No comments:

Post a Comment