Friday, March 9, 2012

I have been tagged !


Hello dolls,

So Emilie from http://www.hungrydelights.com tagged me in that fun post.
Here are the rules:

1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.

11 RANDOM THINGS

1. Recently I am obsessed with being a owner of one of those bald cats.

2. My first dream job ever was to move to Australia and work with Koalas.

3. I do not like fast foods except occasional McDonald's.

4. I do not really answer phone calls unless it is my mama or boyfriend. For same strange reason most of the time I feel awkward talking on the phone  ,haha.

5. Sadly , I am quite rasicst to my own kind.

6. I can not stand the feeling of leftovers in a sink while doing dishes.

7. I can not sleep with my back turned back to the door.

8. I love plums in chocolate.

9. I hate when people do not listen , that is one of few things that gets me super angry.

10. I hate the whole essex style. I do not get the fake tan trend , it is not nice girls! Neither ate those horribly big fake lashes of yours.

11. I hate when girls put extension just in front of their head, (?) they tease back hair but just on side so basiiclly the back hair is flat and you can see how short their hair really is since extensions are hanging just in front. FAIL!


Emilies questions for me:

Which season do you prefer?
Woah first question and I struggle already.I always liked winter ,snow the beautiful scenery and all that,but since I have moved to scotland winter
is just a really rainy and ugly season. Ilove spring , the sun , but when that
unexceptable rain comes it feels so nice too. Although I think winter is the most gorgous and I will 
stick with that.

What do you love most about blogging?
I just love the idea fo sharing stuff with people and reading other blogs , you can read some honest opinions
and meet great people. It is just a great hobby for me. 

What is your favourite place in the world and why?
I did not been in much places in my life but somehow after just one trip to Australia I will have to
go with that. I just loved the atmosphere , city but in the same time country side.

What has been your most indulgent purchase?
I honestly do not think I have anything like that , haha.

What is your favourite vegetable?
Cucamber! fresh or pickled , in every form cucamber! It was also my first word haha.

What is the wierdest movie you have ever seen?
Human Centipide , brrr it makes me sick and it is just ......weird.

What is the number one thing you love most about yourself?
My slightly unique taste I guess.

What is your favourite tech gadget?
I am not a tech gadget to be honest. And I do now even know about many of them ,except Ipads that I find
useless and kindles that are on other side a good ideas. But to pick something , does some cameras count?

What is the personality trait you most value in others?
Honesty. World is full of fake people ,lets face it ,and if I know someone is honest and I can trust them
I can not be more happy to be friends with them.

Do you have a habit you wish you could break?
I can gladly say I have no habbits whatsoever.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
If it comes to dish , I remember myself saying few days ago that if I had to choose a dish to eat everyday
it would be noodles with some veg made in wok. Nom noms.



So here are lovely girls I am tagging:

And here are my questions for you :

1.Why did you start blogging?
2.What is your dream job?
3.Do you investigate in expensive pieces or buy more of cheaper alternatives?
4.What is your favourtie make up brand?
5.If you could meet one fashion icon who would it be?
6.One small things that brings a smile on your face.
7.What do you wish to achieve this year?
8. Favorite place to grab a nice meal.
9.Do you feel comfortable leaving house without make up?
10. Favorite flower?
11.Shoes or handbags?

So I hope you will join this fun post and yeah! stay tuned for my beauty fashion posts coming up :)
xxx
suzanne marie



No comments:

Post a Comment