Sunday, March 18, 2012

Neutrogena T/Gel Shampoo


Hello dolls,
So today I will write a review about a miracle product that some of you might need but it could be
a bit of embarassing problem.
Dry sculp  , dandruff - call it how you want.
I recently notice my sculp was getting itchy , and as some of you know it is not a nice feeling
to itch your head every 5 minutes. 
I think I found a problem to my case which was a tresemme hairspray. Even tho I still kept using
it time to time.
I also got worried I will get bad stubborn dandruff so run to my mum for a advice.
She simply poped in to boots and after few minutes came out with Neutrogena T/Gel shampoo.
We get 250 ml for about £8 pounds and it is a miracle shampoo!
It says to use it 2-3 times a week and should last for about 6 weeks and after that time you 
should see an effect.
I felt a massive diffrence after the first time using it. My hair was more shiny , not dry 
and not itchy! Yay! I really love that product and used it all. 
Although I think I had it for longer since I did not use it every week several times. I decided
if my sculp is fine I am not going to use it this one week. I am after the whole 
bottle of this shampoo and my head never felt better (?) haha that sound quite weird.
Anyways I do recomennd to condicion hair after using this product. Still being in the shower I felt like
m hair is not soft enough but come on it is not like this shampoo is condicioning your hair so yeah.
I do recomend it for all of you who might have problem like that even sometimes and for those with really stubborn
dandruff. Hope it helped :)
xxx
suzanne marie

No comments:

Post a Comment