Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sneakers for spring

Hello dolls.
Today's post is one of those I personally really enjoy. It is not a review or haul or OOTD but one of those when I show you some of the outfits I put together just browsing online.
I feel really really uninspired if it comes to putting clothing together on daily basic especially since my bump is so much bigger with every week. So in search for some alternatives to what I would like to wear with my before pregnancy figure I put some outfits together and want to share them with you.
They are comfy spring-y pieces with some fun jewellery and skater converse/vans.
enjoy :)



I can not wait for weather to get warm and nice so I can put some vans on , shorts , baggy tee and style it up with funky jewellery and enjoy sun.
Hurry up summer!

xxx
suzanne marie

No comments:

Post a Comment