Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pernament eyeliner ?!

Hello dolls , 
So purchasing that product I felt love and hate in the same time.
But first of all I wanted to tell you I am startin a youtube channel and that post will include a video for more info .
So Subscribe for confidence haha
and yeah.
There is some facts I listed to get you a quick and simple rewiev of this liner.
( I actualy never seen all the colors in the shop , they are so gorgeous! )

* impossible to wash off!
*really pigmented
*apparently some people are using it to retouch their tattoos since they last so long
*some use it as a nail polish
*u can leave it on for few days and effect stays the same
*colors are vibrant and unique
*drying time - about 5 minutes




my new little wish list:

1. Dr martens eyelet blue
2.Kat von D new limited , Mi Vida Loca pallete
3. galaxy leggins
4. Jeffrey Campbell lita - galaxy
5.  Lime Crime candyfuture lipstics


suzanne marie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment